Day whatever: 30 interesting things about me
1. I have a cat named Stella.
2. My sense of style changes from day to day.
3. Most of the men in my family are or were in some branch of the military.
4. I have no self control when it comes to food.
5. My favorite color changes frequently.
6. I can sing choral music but have no radio voice whatsoever.
7. I don't know how to ride a bike.
8. I firmly believe that Japanese cartoons are the shit and I thoroughly enjoy video games of any sort.
9. I come from a family of writers.
10. I often get the impulse to dance, even when there is no music.
11. I am currently writing a musical and a novel.
12. My worse fear is not being able to have children.
13. I am anemic and often faint.
14. I can relate most of my life to That 70's Show.
15. I want to be a soccer mom. Football and baseball's cool too. Anything where I can scream profanities in the stands.
16. I am a balance between country and city girl, so I prefer small towns.
17. I work at a hookah lounge.
18. I met my boyfriend in an online writing community.
19. My family is obsessed with Disney World.
20. I am a complete wine-o.
21. My favorite shisha flavor is blackberry/ambrosia.
22. I am actually pretty shy when I meet new people.
23. I love the feeling of the sun on my face.
24. I used to dye my hair every four months.
25. When I was in middle school, I was obsessed with Ewan McGregor.
26. My favorite flower is a tulip.
27. I've always been fascinated by literature of any type.
28. My first chosen major was Child Development
29. I am constantly writing lines of my book in my head.
30. No matter what, the movie "Click" ALWAYS makes me cry.
Ahhh, I love this list! And you work at a hookah lounge? You lucky girl. Jen and I are total hookah fanatics. We love Starbuzz and Fumari. ^_^
ReplyDeleteAlso, I love that you love Japanese cartoons. Which ones? And which video games? I'm a huge gamer, so yeah. ^_^
Click makes me cry, too! Every damn time!
ReplyDelete@Angela: Omg, I think I found a potential best friend.
ReplyDelete@Tara: Who knew that Adam had it in him?!
Did you watch Big Fish? It was the first movie I watched with my first girlfriend.
ReplyDeleteI can relate to #12...I feel so freaking awkward around kids, like I don't know what I'm supposed to do with them!
ReplyDeleteThat, and they drive me crazy :-P