So here I sit, scrambling to find something to talk about when all I've done today is paint my nails, watch movies, and sit around on my ass eating. I am living a dull and uninteresting life here because I've been hiding from reality since I've returned from New York. I have got to get out of this house and do something with myself, because if I don't, I will never have any decent posts to share with the lot of you. Ever. And that would be sad.
BUT YOU ALL ARE SO HARD TO PLEASE!
So it's new goal time. By the end of the day, I will have something to talk about-- something other than me complaining that I have nothing to talk about. I mean, if your life isn't full of great material, what kind of life are you living anyway, right?
I hate when that happens ! And it happens quite often. My best ideas come to me while I am either laying in bed trying to sleep or in the shower. I pray that I remember them, and if they are really epic I disrupt whatever I am doing and go write them down.
ReplyDeleteYes, I do that !
I started carrying around a notebook with me... but I'm too lazy to write stuff down as I'm laying in bed trying to fall asleep... and writing things down in the shower would be an utter disaster. Thusly, I basically just write about whatever crap comes to mind at that very second, or, whatever I managed to jot down in my notebook.
ReplyDeleteA pen and paper won't save me! My mind is too fickle!
ReplyDeleteI HATE when I think of something to write before I go to sleep. I actually remember it the next morning. But that's basically because I laid there for an hour constructing sentences in my head. And, trust me. I love blogging. But not nearly as much as I freaking like to sleep.
ReplyDeleteMine always come to me whilst driving. Not ideal! I just find myself repeating them over and over. but whenever I finally get to write them down, they are never as funny as the original thought. *sigh* x P
ReplyDelete99% of good post ideas involve making up random crap about your life that never really happened. The other 1% is making up statistics.
ReplyDelete