Wednesday

Beerpong, the serial killer of deadlines

So I have officially mapped out a series of deadlines that I have for myself this coming November when it comes to the book. It is a highly detailed list of what I should get done everyday next month and goals that I have for each week. Finishing a chapter a day isn't unrealistic, is it?

Okay I need to revise this list and make it somewhat doable.

But how on Earth am I going to make anything remotely close to progress if Mike is going to be there  distracting me with his boyish good looks and his demanding need for a beerpong partner? Last time he played without me, someone stole away his manhood than presented it to him on a platter. The man needs my mad aiming skills. I may as well keep my laptop at home. At least I've gotten a lot done this past week and I should have a final outline of the book ready by the first week of November if I stick to this deadline system I've set up. Maybe I should just do everything before I get there. Yeah.

+
(Mike stealing a beer from Marshall)
=


Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh! It's a power combo!

This chapter can wait.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha. Beer in general distracts me.

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete